Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Megan and Jon, Engagement

Well, this gives me GREAT pleasure to annouce that Megan and Jon are getting married. I just can't tell yall how happy this makes me. Megan is a dear friend and I just love her to pieces. She has always been such a sweet person to be around. But tonight...OMG, she was just so happy and sooooooooooo in love. I have NEVER seen her like this and I am beyond happy for her. She so deserves someone just like Jon. He ADORES her, you can see it in ever glance at her. Well, not that he ever took his eyes off of her. LOL. I just met Jon this evening but already think the world of him. Anyone who can make my friend smile like this is ok by me. Not to mention he is a super nice, handsome man, who is lots of fun to be around. I love ya already Jon. LOL. CONGRATS YALL, and thank you for letting me share in your joy!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...this couple is so happy and in love! They're super sweet.