Sunday, June 03, 2007

Krystal and Matt in Gulf Shores!!!

Well, besides a hurricane I don't think I have EVER seen the beach so windy!! But these two were not going to let it spoil their day. They were completely and totally in love!! I love the way these two looked at each other. Oh, and I just really enjoyed their families too. I was a little worried for a moment that Krystal's Daddy was not going to let her go. LOL. But he did and all was well. I was very thrilled to shoot this wedding. It has been a TOTAL joy working with everyone at this wedding. I hope I can get to Kentucky soon and see some of the people I met. REALLY fun, crazy crowd!!! THANKS YALL!!!































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your BLOG page! You are so right about the kids,
they are so totally in love!!! I absolutely love your style, you don't see that here in Kentucky. I can't wait to see the finished photos. Come on up to Kentucky anytime and we'll show you a good time with lots of BBQ and all the fixins!
Sissy Hill