Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Jake Jackson!!

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Pensacola!! One of the sweetest people I know married yet another of the sweetest people I know. Jake and Laura were married today at Old Christ Church. Everyone knows it is my most favorite place in town. Laura was one of my VERY first clients almost 7 years ago and I loved her then as I do now!!! Oh, and she married the most amazing person. Jake is totally IN LOVE!!! You see it just when he even glances at her. I think one of the sweetest things I have ever heard was this past week when Laura said..."Mrs. Patsy, he is soooooooooo the one, he loves me with every fiber of his being and I feel the same way" Ok, I thought I was going to cry!!! Ok, I DID CRY!!!


So I put up a little sample of their wedding at http://www.patsybrown.photoreflect.com/ this is also where ALLl their images will be in about 6-8 weeks!!! This wedding had some of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. LOL, I can't wait for Laura and Jake's baby!!! I think they are going to wait for a few years but with all these nieces and nephew's they will have plenty of practice!!!

No comments: