Sunday, June 24, 2007

Leigh Ann and Brian, June 23, 2007

Once again we had a fabulous time in downtown Pensacola. I just cannot tell yall what WONDERFUL people were at this wedding. I don't think I have ever met a sweeter couple. So full of life, love and just pure joy!!! Yeah, that sounds corny I know but it is so true. Leigh Ann was just STUNNING as you can see and Brian quite the handsome guy. The whole wedding party was stunning also and MAN CAN THEY DANCE!!!!! Ok, ok, not as well as Brian ( I don't think anyone dances as well as he does, I was REALLY impressed) but everyone was dancing and having the best time. I was sorry to see it end. I really mean that too. Man, maybe I should have come to Seville with yall huh? LOL. Thank yall so much for including me in one of the BEST weddings I have ever been too. This couple was so wonderful to work with I made a little sample slideshow of their wedding. LOTS more images to come I promise. But in the meantime.....just go to www.patsybrown.com/slideshows look over to the left and you will see a picture of Leigh Ann and Brian, click on it, turn up the sound and enjoy!!! I looked and looked for "loveshack" and it just wasn't working. LOL. THANKS YALL!!!!!!!!!

No comments: