Friday, June 29, 2007

Who thinks this baby is the cutest baby in the world?

Ok, so I know ALL parents think their own children are the cutest in the world...heck even mine are pretty cute, but really now, be honest....is this baby the cutest thing you ever saw or what? This is our very own Avery of http://www.raeleytham.com/. I had the pleasure of taking images of my little one today. Oh her parents came too...someone had to drive right? I figured we should throw them in a few right? I love this family more than yall will ever know. They are the best friends to me and now they are the most AMAZING parents!!! Heck, Avery won't even let me hold her for too long before she needs the mamma!!! The little turd. Tee hee. I could just eat her with a spoon she is so sweet!!!




I know she is crying and her eyes are closed here but I LOVE Rae's eyes they are so pretty and I think Avery REALLY looks like Daddy here!!! LOL, love ya Wes!!!!

5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Man - these are some pretty people! And, that baby is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

These are such wonderful pictures of such a special family. I think Avrey looks so sweet and posing as if she knows her picture is being made. Yes, Rae's eyes are so beautiful!!!!!!!! Thanks for the special shots of my loved ones. Jan (Avery's Mimi)

Anonymous said...

Love them!

The fourth photo is so cute. Rae & Wes look cute and sly and Avery just looks dubious and un-amused... soooo cute!

Nice work Patsy :)

Cheers, Krystal

Lee and Suze said...

What gorgeous pictures (but then again, you have such cute subjects!)

You're so good, Patsy!

Suzanne (one of Rae's brides)

Kara Marie Brown said...

GORGEOUS shots of this GORGEOUS family!