Thursday, June 07, 2007

Now this is what I am talking about.....

Ok, yall may remember this couple from last year that I just fell in love with. Well they were preggers then and now look at the most beautiful babies they made. So very sweet and just precious. I know yall have heard me say it over and over again but I just LOVE the REAL moments when families are together. Ya know sometimes you just can't get that "PERFECT" portrait. I will always try and do whatever my clients ask but man I sure do LOVE the moments that just happen. And let me tell you when you have twins 6 months old you just cannot predict what will happen and I just LOVE it that way. How cute is this family? And check out the GREAT grandma Gi Gi. Yeap, you heard me right GREAT grandma. Hard to believe huh?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I love great grandma - she is adorable!