Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mandy, Jonathan and that famous baby J!!!

Ok, so 2 1/2 years ago I did the most wonderful wedding of the most wonderful person. Tee hee, oh she is my accountant too so I figure any wonderful plugs I could give right here on the blog can only help right? Tee hee. No really, Mandy and I are GREAT friends now and I love her like a sister!!! Well she and Jonathan had the most BEAUTIFUL baby and I am lucky enough to be shooting his pictures till he gets married. LOL. Acutally me and Ju, Ju, and Allen and Jonathan and Mrs. Susie and Jeremy and Heather and........oh heck the list is to long....anyway we are just like family!! Right yall? So without further suspense.......









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, ar-TIST!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were good, but you are really AWESOME!!! I didn't know Jack had such big, blue eyes (just like his mother!). The pix are absolutely wonderful!!!!!! AJL and I just got back from Hawaii, celebrating our 30th, so I have just seen them. Thanks for being such a great friend to our family.
Love ya.................JuJu