Sunday, April 27, 2008

Amanda and Bradley's FABULOUS wedding!!!

There are just no words to explain what a fabulous day it was. IN the next post is a VERY long slideshow to explain just some of the day. Amanda was simply stunning and Bradley...oh my, quite "the man". He is smart, FINE, and the boy can dance too. I mean what more could you want right? He ADORES my Amanda and she loves him more than words can say. You can tell when they look at each other. Is that corny? Yeah, probably, but who cares right? Amanda is as STUNNING as she is sweet. I feel so blessed that I was asked to shoot this fabulous wedding. I mean really, photographers were falling over themselves to shoot my Amanda. Just look at her.

So here are a few images to peek at and then check out the Next POST for once again the VERY long slideshow.

I have to give a few shout outs.

Wedding...First Baptist Church downtown. Shirley was just perfect to work with as always.

Flowers and decorations...Fiore....I am sure I probably spelled that wrong. But oh my, the flowers and the details were WONDERFUL!!!

The ever famous Betty Weber. Ok, now I have been to a TON of weddings, and there is always left over cake. There was not one morsel of cake, heck there was no evidence that there was even a cake there. The guests were AMAZED as I am each week when I see Betty's cakes. And yall know me, I ALWAYS get a piece of cake for me and my B....well I waited to long. LOL.

Pensacola Country Club...I had not been here since BEFORE Ivan, but they are up and running and it is soooooooo pretty.

Nancy with Skopelos did EVERYTHING!!!! Talk about attention to detail. I love her to pieces and she was just so perfect.

Emerge was the band....too fun!!!! They had the crowd going from beginning to end.

My fabulous assistant Arlene Ludvigsen....yall know Arlene right? (wink) Everyone LOVES Arlene.

And then....oh my, the WONDERFULLY TALENTED Arielle Langhorne. She was my second shooter yesterday and this woman is truly amazing!!! She worked her tail off. She has the BEST eye and her images are simply wonderful. Check out her website. You will not be disappointed. Arielle, if I have not thanked you enough yet....well THANK YOU SISTER!!!

Am I missing anyone? I hope not. Thank you to this family for making us feel so welcome!!!
Ok, on to a few images....THEN THE SHOW BABY!!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patsy, you and your team are so talented! These pictures, and the couple, are absolutely stunning. Best~Leah at www.blisseventgroup.com