Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jacob and Trina are MARRIED!!!

Where in the heck to I begin? It called for rain all day yesterday but guess what? It just did not happen. It was a FABULOUS day for a FABULOUS wedding. These two and their families are simply the best!!! Sweet, fun, crazy WILD!!! Ok, I think that sums it up pretty well. Oh, I forgot.........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can think of one time in my career that people NEVER left the recepetion. This was the second time. LOL. And when I mean no one left I mean NO ONE LEFT!!! The dance floor was FULL all night of a lot of fun partying HAPPY people. I even got drug (is that the correct word, LOL) out on the floor a time or two. (wink) go figure right? I ADORE this couple and their families. Thank yall so much for being so wonderful.

I have to give a little shout out to the vendors that were there.

Me!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!

Clark and Company, a FABULOUS band. That I don't think EVER took a break for like 4 hours. They kept the party going that is for sure.

And the reception was at Big Sexy Food!!! OMG, there is not enough room in the post to tell you how great that food is.

And let us not forget the cake from the one and only BETTY WEBER!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY AS USUAL.

Please check the next post for a little "sample" slideshow of this fabulous wedding!



1 comment:

Lara said...

Such a gorgeous couple! Beautiful images. Congrats, Jacob & Trina! Lara