Thursday, April 03, 2008

America's Next Top Model!!!

Ok, ok, you just never know right? I mean look at this angel. The camera just LOVES her, and so do I!!! I was there when she popped out and Lord willing I will be there when she gets married. I mean what's good enough for her Mommy is good enough for her right? Let's see her Daddy says when she is 30 she can get married so that will be....Oh MY 26 more years? Ok, so maybe I won't be taking the images but you can bet I will be there. LOL.
I love you Erin!!! Or should I say...."I loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu toooooooooooooo" Sorry yall, inside joke. (wink) It was so good to see yall!!!







3 comments:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Oh my gosh!! She is soooo darn cute!!

Great shoot!

Sabrina said...

she's adorable! she has such an infectious smile!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Patsy...You're the best. These pictures ROCK...and so do YOU!!!!

We Looooovvvveeeee YOOOOUUUU!!!