Monday, April 28, 2008

I am going to show my age....AGAIN!!!

Ok, so don't be acting like all you ladies out there did not sit and dream of your wedding song. You know you did even way back in high school. So let's play a little game. Try and remember the songs from back in the day when you would sit and dream of your wedding. We all did it, so come on yall give it up. I will even start. Again, I am totally showing my age. LOL. But try and think about it. I actually have TWO songs that I to this day just LOVE but I am sure most of yall would not even know my FIRST choice but maybe if you BEG I will tell ya.

So this was one of them.....I predict Rae will post what her song was first....let's see if anyone else beats her to the punch!!!! Tee hee.

5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

who is Art Garfunkel?

patsy brown said...

I knew you were going to say that. I bet yall do not remember the Carpenters either huh? Come on, spill it, what was YOUR song?
Uncle Patsy

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I was KIDDING. I know who he is. But, I was born in 1976.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your first choice was by the Carpenters singing "We've Only Just Begun"-------mine too!!

patsy brown said...

Becky IT WAS!!!! Tee hee. Hey, do you remember Rex Smith? That was a choice too. NOBODY remembers him. LOL. Chris bought me the 8 TRACK years ago!!! LOLOLOL, I even think I saved it...go figure!!!!