Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Blog...Old Blog?

Ok, so let's take a poll please? I am working on a new blog, well I have been forever, but can never make up my mind. There is LOTS to do on the new blog ofcourse and I have thrown up some random images that will be bigger and all that stuff. So....I need some votes please? It really may be hard to tell which is best right now, but try and use your imagination please? LOL.

New blog....www.patsybrown.typepad.com or ofcourse this one here. http://www.patsybrown.blogspot.com/ All comments are welcome ofcourse.

Smooches!!!!!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I must admit I am a HUGE fan of the "old" blog...as a novice patsy blogger it was super easy for me to quickly learn to navigate the site. Now as MY wedding is fast approaching I have become a "blogstalker" and really like the current site.....Just an opinion. Hope it helps. Later girly! = )