Sunday, April 20, 2008

FULL MOON!!!

Boy, if it is all true about crazy things going on during a full moon this weekend was no exception. My precious angel (Hayden) had a run in with a truck on his scooter. He is FINE, just some road rash and a sore head. He knocked off the side mirror of a truck....can we say FREAKED OUT MOTHER? Thank God he had his helmet on. And he did look both ways....cuz we preach it all the dang time. Poor baby, he has been a nervous wreck all day long!!! We won't even go into how INSANE his Mom was...ok, still is. Thank you Amy and Todd for understanding about resheduling your session. I owe yall BIG TIME!!! And I promise I will pay up!!! THANK YOU AGAIN, for understanding. Note to Moms. Just because you live in a cul de sac does not mean CRAZY people don't fly 90 to nothing by your house. UGHHHHHHH!!!! Ok, don't get me started.
Then yesterday at my wedding one of my WONDERFUL groomsmen fell off a step and broke his foot!! Or was it his ankle? Anyway, he made it just in time for the start of the wedding but it was a WILD day!!! Thank the Lord again that my wedding party and family were so totally awesome about the day. At the end of the day Alisha and Josh were married and the wedding was just BEAUTIFUL!!! This family is just so great, I can't even tell you. They are probably sitting in one of my favorite places...CABO right now, having a nice little cocktail and talking about the crazy things of the day. Did I mention Alisha had to buy ANOTHER veil THAT DAY because hers was ripped? But again, married, happy and I am sure having a blast in Cabo!!! Man, I am so jealous right now. LOL.

So how long does a full moon last? LOL. We are all safe and sound here at the office and the home of the Browns though so all is well....

No comments: