Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally!!!!

Finally I can show some of Amanda's bridal portraits. I have been dying to show these all over the place. Her wedding was last night and it was just BEYOND fabulous!!!! Amanda is the sweetest thing. But more about the fabulous wedding in a few days!!!!! For now, here are a few of her bridal portraits. Thanks to everyone last night who commented on her bridal portrait there at her reception. I love hearing nice things always!!! (wink)

This first one is my FAV~!!!!! You can see a four foot version of it here in my office. LOL. I just LOVE IT!!!!













4 comments:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Gorgeous bride and Gee-or-geous photography!!

Anonymous said...

Love the first and eighth images! Very nice work Patsy.

Anonymous said...

She is so stunning...

Yvonne said...

All I can say is "WOW!!!!" to awesome!!!