Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The "B" Family!!!

What a super kewl, cute family. Yvonne and I have been planning this for months. LOL, I just love clients like this. So easy to shoot. You just point the camera at them and WAAAA LAAAA, instant pretty. Ok, so a little skill goes into it, but really, are they so sweet? Oh, and check out Troy's shoes, really kewl right? (sorry, inside joke) I don't think I even put his shoes on here, but he really, really liked them alot. LOL. Thanks yall, it was fun. See ya at the beach REALLY soon right?





Ewwww, who wants to see their parents kissing? (wink)




1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yeah, my man sure loved his shoes!! LOL! I loved the way the pics turned out! Thanks girl!!
Looking forward to the beach pictures and you meeting the Pazos family! You will have so much fun with them!