Monday, April 21, 2008

Contest!!!

Ok, so I am going to have a little Patsy Brown contest. LOL. Mothers day is fast approaching and I know that being a Mom is better than ANYTHING in the world. I am so blessed by my two boys and I thank God EVERY SINGLE DAY for them. I love them more than life!!! I mean the best things are those made right? I LOVE that stuff they bring home from school, LOVE IT!!! But more than anything I would LOVE a FABULOUS image of me, my boys and my hot husband. My dear friends Rae and Wes will do a image for me anytime I ask...I know they will, the problem is....MY KIDS AND HUSBAND hate pictures. Well, B loves them but the other two....YEAH RIGHT!!!
So on to the point right? I am taking little essays from ANYONE who wants to enter the "I want to give my Mommy a family portrait" contest. I know, I know, not such a creative name for a contest but you get the message right? Kids can write me, Daddy's can write me, friends can write me...whoever wants to write me can write me. LOL. But....I want this little essay to be totally from the heart. I want you to tell me WHY your Mommy deserves the portrait session. Tell me how fabulous your Mommy is!!! This should be fun yall, so think about it and send me a email at patsy@patsybrown.com

Now, you do have to do the session here in Pensacola or the surrounding areas. I can't just fly to the Bahamas on a moments notice...ok, maybe I can. (wink)

I will announce the winner on the 8th of May just in time for Mommy's day. Your Mommy will be so happy you thought of her in such a special way.....right?

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Can I win?

patsy brown said...

You already have dorko!!!!