Friday, May 23, 2008

All the way from Nashville TN!!!

Yall may remember the BEAUTIFUL and VERY pregnant Shani about 3 years ago. Well, ever since then this fabulous family has been coming to me all the way from Nashville to have their family images made. This time they brought the whole family!! I just adore them all. I have to brag on these boys. They are now 18 months old and know all their colors....lots of words by sight, their letters, animals, shapes, sounds....Lord, I could go on and on. Grandma was or still is a teacher and they all just love these little ones to pieces. LOL, so do I. So I just had to ask how they got so smart. Well, I googled Glenn Dolman, as they told me all about him. Yall just have to do the same and see all this man has done. He started with brain damanged adults I believe and then moved on to the autistic world...of which most of yall know is VERY close to my heart. These babies can sign and speak like you and me. LOL, I even got to watch them splash around in the tub. It was just so sweet. Thanks yall for always remembering me. I have really got to get my tail to Nashville more. (wink) God Bless you all!!!




Three BEUTIFUL generations!!!!







LOL, the water came crashing up!!! Aren't they cute?









No comments: