Sunday, May 18, 2008

Did Christmas come early?

Ok, so it was not Christmas but for my 8 year old Hayden, it kinda was. LOL. My baby turned 8 years old today. It is so hard to imagine he is already 8!!! I mean it wasn't that long ago I could hold him and rock him to sleep. It makes ms sad. He got way to many presents and is already mad at me because I told him he had to write his thank you cards when he gets home tomorrow. Me and Daddy and brother and a few of his friends met at the skating rink today.....(oh yeah he got new skates too) and he had a great time. He said it was his bestest bday ever. Well, when you see these pictures you will see why it was so great and why Christmas comes 2 times a year when you are 8!!! Happy Birthday to my baby Hayden!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie..looks just like his Daddy!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, my nephew HAYDEN is 2 and in his FOX racing jersey as we speak. He loves the pics but was wondering where his helmet is??? LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!