Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whitney and J.R. are married!!!


Well, where do I begin? It was a FABULOUS day, wedding, family, wedding party, friends....I could go on and on and on. I have known Whitney for at least 4 years now and I adore her now even more than I did four years ago when I had the pleasure of shooting her sister Megan's wedding. Oh, and I still say I had a hand in bringing you two together. (wink) But I won't pat myself on the back or anything like that. LOL.
Whitney is simply so beautiful and her husband...WOW!!! The whole wedding party was just so very pretty. Easy on the eyes if yall know what I mean. Whitney for sure got her good looks honestly. Thank yall AGAIN, for being so good to us and for allowing us to be there once again. We had a blast...it was a GREAT party!!!
I have to give a few props ok?

Skopelos....yall know how much I love Nancy, Gus, Paul and all the gang there. Total attention to detail in every single way. Oh, and if you look closely you can see Kate (Paul's sister) in a few of the images. LOL

Flowers...the fabulous Faith at Southern Floral Traditions. Faith always goes all out and this wedding was no exception.

Music, ok this was the first time I heard this band and they were F A B U L O U S. I don't think anyone EVER left the dance floor. If anyone is in search of a band visit this website...www.wesloper.com SUPER kewl and very nice!!!

Strings were provided by the wonderful Jonathon Clark of Clark and Company...they also have a super kewl band too.

And ofcourse the FAMOUS Betty Weber. You should have seen those girls waiting for that cake. Everyone here knows how much I ADORE Betty....(she even sent me a mothers day card today) (wink) She is just a sweet as her cakes!!!! LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!

Then ofcourse me and Arlene were there for the photography!! We had a blast and everyone as usual was nice to us. Have yall seen that commercial...."like shooting fish in a barrell?" LOL, that is how this crowd was. SUPER FUN and easy to shoot.

Love yall, don't be forgetting about me now that the Parker girls wedding are done ya here?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING Pictures of my beautiful friends JR and Whitney! I'm so sad that we weren't there, but everything looked so great! Whitney-you looked AWESOME, and JR-very HANDSOME!! We love you guys very much, and Congrats :)

Love Milly, Lace, Reagan, and Lucky

Unknown said...

Patsy-You did a great job and are always so much fun to be around. Thank you for making Whitney and JRs Day so special!!
Love Nicole

Anonymous said...

Dear...Dear...Patsy,
Did you outdo yourself? My sister has never looked so gorgeous! I've been so sad all week thinking the wedding was over. Thank you for letting me remember the highlights of such a great night! As always, an exquisite caption of a beautiful event.
Love to you,
Meghan
xxoo

Unknown said...

So fun! All of the pictures are simply beautiful.

Love bunches!