Friday, May 23, 2008

Lindsey and David's Baby E!!

So a little history. I met Lindsey and ONE of her sisters...oh 7 years ago? When I first started my business. I was in a bridal show in Gulf Breeze. My first one ever!! I was so nervous. I just can't even tell ya how nervous I was. And most of you know that I can talk pretty good right? (wink) I had hardly anything. LOL. So Lindsey's sister Courtney hired me for her wedding, I guess 6 years ago? Then Lindsey and David hired me for thier wedding, then Emily the OTHER sister hired me for hers. The only wedding I did not get to do was Jennifer's and that's because she was already married, but I have shot her kids pictures. LOL, oh and Emily's kids and now Lindsey and David's precious angel. I am waiting very patiently Courtney. (wink) These four even got ALL dressed up in their wedding dresses many years ago with thier FABULOUS Father and did a picture of them all together!!! Oh and the Grandma? SHE IS SO WONDERFUL!!! I am too old to be her daughter but we would be GREAT sisters. Right? LOL. Ok, so enough talk...on to the newest, sweetest addition!!! I love him already. Talk about a chip off the ole block.




Poor Alexis, I sure hope she is getting some attention too. LOL!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT PATSY!!!!!!! You are the best!

Love Lindsey and David and of course Emory!