Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Amanda and Daron are getting married!!!

These two are simply precious!!! They have been dating for almost 6 years now and I have the pleasure of shooting thier wedding in July. I am so blessed they picked me. Stay tuned in July for some amazing wedding details that I know will be fabulous!!! Amanda really knows how to work the camera. I can't wait to see her work that wedding dress. (wink)

You just have to love these shoes right?

Look at the smirk on Daron's face. LOL.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great to see you yesterday! the pics are awesome, my fav. is the one of them on the grass. Amazing emotion

Anonymous said...

Nothing is more beautiful than true love captured on film. These images are amazing, and the shoes are fabulous!
Congratulations Amanda and Daron!