Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whitney and J.R. TAKE 3!!!

Yeap, that's right Take 3!!! I went out with Whitney and J.R. to capture some "AFTER" images today. We never got to do engagement images and I was dying to take MORE images of them so we met at the beach today for some fun stuff. These two are so cute I could shoot all dang day long. Whitney even put her dress back on for me. Ya gotta love brides and grooms that LOVE pictures!!!
I can't wait for the little ones to come along. I am sure I will have to travel to Texas but that is ok. Best of luck to yall in your move. I know everything will be fabulous!!! Don't be forgetting about me ok? (wink) Oh, by the way, some of these images are a little....well...sexy!!! LOL.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

drool.... these are all amazing. did u use a reflector? the light is perfect!

patsy brown said...

No sister, we did not even start these images until 7 last night. We just got lucky with the light, it was kinda funky but perfect. Kewl huh? It helped to that my bride is PERFECT at posing and knowing what she wants. Aren't they cute?

Unknown said...

Wow!! These pictures are so sexy! I love them!!!

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

oooohhh.... NICE!

Yvonne said...

Wow, such a cute couple! They sure workin it!! LOL! Once again Patsy you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

wow! These are awsome Patsy! I love love love the second one.. chelsie