Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kelly and Kerry are married!!!

So it was not the most beautiful day we have ever had for a beach wedding, but Kelly's last words to me were..."rain or shine" LOL. And we did just that. This couple came all the way from Nashville TN to get married on Destin's fabulous beaches and that is just what happened. They were so very sweet and so easy to get along with. I hear tell Kerry asked Kelly to marry him here. Is that true yall? Anyway, thanks for choosing me. I had a great time with all of you. Here is but a little sample of the day. I hope yall enjoy!!! God Bless!!!

5 comments:

Eddie Johnson said...

Very Beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kerrie.

Anonymous said...

The wedding was beautiful!!! Poor Shelby! She got nervous before the wedding and started crying. Kelly looks fantastic! Kerry should be a male model (haha)!!

Anonymous said...

Well done.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful couple...and to be married in such a romantic location. May God Bless both of you as you go through your journey in this world 2gether!