Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David or David?

Ok, I thought I had picked my winner but I just can't decide. I REALLY like them both, I picked David A. at the VERY beginning. I mean during the try outs I picked this kid, but now....I really like David Cook. Heck, I don't know who will win. Probably David A. Anyway, let's here yall's thoughts....who is going to win American Idol? I will have something "special" for whoever picks the winnner FIRST!!! Meaning the first one who responds wins....well if who they picked wins tomorrow night. LOL.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Patsy it's Tara (Farrington) Mayeux :) I vote David Cook!!!

patsy brown said...

Hey Tara,

I for some reason do not have your email....will you PLEASE have your Daddy call me? PLEASE?

Lara said...

I wanted Sayesha to win, so it's a toss up for me! ; )

Stacie said...

Even though I like Cook better I think it will be David A. b/c he will get all the teen girl votes....

Anonymous said...

I love them both! I think David A did better than David C. last night, though! I pick David A.....

Megan said...

Just wanted to let you know that DialIdol.com is predicting David Cook to win. I think both have great voices, but David Cook has got it going on!!

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

oh david cook all the way!! He has stage presence, a voice and he's just so dad-gum talented. :-)