Sunday, May 25, 2008

Erin and Dan are married!!!

I really do not know where to begin. Sweet, sweet people...STUNNING, PRETTY, FABULOUS...ok, I know I say that a lot but I ALWAYS mean it. Erin and Dan were just the sweetest people and so very in love. The night was full of love for EVERYONE there. Erin is as you can see just beautiful and Dan...what a handsome man. LOL, I must have told them both that very thing a least a million times. (wink) I always love going to my weddings and seeing LOTS of past brides there. We always have so much fun. Ok, and while we are on the subject of fun. Yall did see my last post about the Tams right? Well, they were AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see the video. LOL. I was like...Holy COW those are the TAMS!!! It was like a fabulous reception/concert. Everyone had a great time!!! Thank yall so much for being so sweet and having me there. It was so my pleasure. Oh, and check out the next post for your super kewl slideshow. Yeah, yeah, it is pretty long. (wink)









I had to post this image of one of the groomsmen holding Erin and Dan's engagement picture, that was published in the great SWS magazin!!! LOL, neat huh?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome couple! that car is way cool. Great ring shot... they are all fabulous!