Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Now what?

So baseball season is over for my little man. And he says to me....now what Mommy? Oh please!!!! He starts golf in 2 weeks, he is really into his motorcross, he has a few races coming up...(don't get me started on that one) he is going to a skateboard camp, he wants to go to day camp at PCC with his cousins, he wants to take gymnastics....and he says...NOW WHAT? Will it ever end? Someone please tell me. LOL. Thank the Lord his Daddy (my husband and knight in shinning armour) is great at taking him to everything he needs to be taken too. But can yall believe he said to me.....Now what? Ok, here he is with his trophy that he is so very proud of. Oh, while I have yall....does anyone know a GREAT piano teacher? I need suggestions.


Doesn't he have pretty eyes? (wink)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pretty blue eyes must come from his daddy? We want to see pictures of the races!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

what a handsome boy!