Friday, May 23, 2008

Ok, ok, I am blogging!!!

Yall do not have to throw a brick at me. I get it!!! Yes, I am behind on blogging!! So I am going to do my best to catch up. Check the next four or so posts for this past weeks stuff. I still have a few more to get up but this should stop the emails about me NOT blogging. LOL. There is really no telling how many emails yall have sent that I have not received as email and my website has been up and down for the past week. Really is upsetting, but it seems MOST photographers sites were up and down this week. I am sorry for that yall and once again if you have emailed over the past week and I have not responded it is because I have NOT recieved it. I promise I would NEVER ignore anyone. Especially my LOYAL clients and blog stalkers. (wink) Thanks so much for understanding. I think everything is running now but you just never know. Please CALL ME, if you have emailed me and I have not responded, it is because I did not get it. God Bless!!!

No comments: