Friday, May 02, 2008

Emily and Tom are MARRIED!!!

So yesterday...yes yall it was Thursday, I had the pleasure of shooting Tom and Emily's FABULOUS destination wedding. I had the FAMOUS, or should I say infamous Rae Leytham http://www.raeleytham.com/ with me. Tee hee, I think we had too much fun to call it work really. (wink)
Emily, Tom, their family and friends made us feel so VERY special. I have ADORED this couple since they walked through my doors a year ago. ADORE them I tell yall!! I had to throw a yall in there cuz I caught a little flack for mine and Rae's southern accent. Rae's is worse than mine though right Rae? Anyway, the wedding was simply perfect. Ok, it was hurricane force winds but it was PERFECT!!! I never have seen such love in one group. LOL, her Daddy said when they decided on a destination wedding they thought..."ok, 20-25 people" YEAH RIGHT!!! You can tell how totally loved this couple is as I think almost everyone they know was there. LOL.
I could go on and on but I am sure yall are just wanting to see some images right? So here are a VERY few images and then the NEXT post is another LONG slideshow to explain the day. Now once again, it is just a sample of the day. We have a LOT more images to go through and I promise it won't be long before they are ALL up.

Thanks again yall, we loved being there and capturing a truly PERFECT day.

Smooches,

Patsy and Rae

P.S. Did I mention how BEAUTIFUL Emily is and Tom...HUBBA HUBBA! (wink)



1 comment:

Cathy Buford said...

Patsy,

What can I say...you're the best! You have managed to capture in one day what I have known for almost 28years...my daughter's beautiful smile and spirit! Can't wait to view the entire selection :)

Cathy Buford